Monday, October 31, 2011

Y & R Comings & Goings

Goings:
Eden Riegel (Heather Stevens) Is exiting November 11th.

Peter Porte (Ricky Williams) Exits December 2nd.

Marcy Rylan (Abby Newman) Exits December 30th. Rylan leaves the show to focus on her soon-to-be baby boy, but Abby will move to France to film Season 1 of the Naked Heiress. Rylan tweeted, "Yeah... I wanna focus on my family, thank you all for these wonderful years on Y & R, But now, it's Hilary Duff's role, not mine, although she won't be returning until Winter 2012. ;)

Tatyana Ali (Roxanne) Exits December 30th. Roxanne moves to England to focus on her career, heartbroken over breaking up with Devon.

Jessica Heap (Eden Baldwin) Exits December 30th. Eden follows Abby to France.

Eileen Davidson (Ashley Newman-McCall) Temp. Exits November 18th, as she worries about Abby being in France alone. Davidson tweeted, "I'm recovering from an asthma attack, I didn't know I had asthma LOL. :) But the doctors think it's best for me if I just settled down, so Shari Shattuckj (former Ashley Newman) will be portraying her for a month! :)

Stephen Nichols (Tucker McCall) Exits January 6th, as he follows Ashley to France to help her find Abby and stop her, but not having any luck. Nichols tweeted, "Yes, I'm out as Tucker... sorry guys, I won't be returning either. :(" -S. Nichols

Jeanne Cooper (Katherine Chancellor) Temp. Exits November 9th.


Comings:
Lauralee Bell (Christine Blair) Returns November 9th.

Michael Learned (Katherine Chancellor) Temp. Debuts November 10th.

Melissa Claire Egan (Chelsea) Debuts November 11th.

Kourtney Kardashian (Katherine Valentine/Kassandra Lee-Houghton) Debuts December.

Terri Conn (Amber Jones) Debuts TBA.

Leah Remini (Adrianne Johnson) Debuts TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment