Sunday, November 13, 2011

General Hospital Comings & Goings

Goings:
James Franco (Franco) Exits January 3rd.

Jonathan Jackson (Lucky Spencer) Exits January 6th.

Kelly Sullivan (Kate Howard) Exits January 11th, Sullivan reported, "I'm leaving GH... I really don't recieve the amount screen time I was promised... :( " The role of Kate Howard will be replaced by Kim Richards. Richards reported, "I'm so excited and ready to back into acting... can't wait to tape my first scenes December 8th! Richards' first appearence on screen will be January 18th.

Kimberly McCullough (Robin Scorpio-Drake) Temp. Exits January 17th. Robin and Emma will go visit Anna in England until April. McCullough tweeted, "I have a few months off GH.. I'm trying to decide what I want to do about my contract deal, I've been here for 26 years. I'll be back in April, though!"

Brooklyn Rae Silzer (Emma Drake) Exits January 17th.

Constance Towers (Helena Cassadine) Exits February

Comings:
Erin Chambers (Siobhan McKenna) Returns November 25th. Chambers will be on a recurring basis, and appear to Lucky in dreams constantly until January.

Lexi Ainsworth (Kristina Davis) Temp. Returns December 23rd & 26th.

Tyler Christopher (Nikolas Cassadine) Temp. Returns December 23rd & 26th.

Rachel Ames (Audrey March Hardy) Temp. Returns December 26th.

Finola Hughes (Anna Devane-Scorpio) Returns December 21st.

Tristan Rogers (Robert Scorpio) Temp. Returns December 21-27.

Kim Richards (Kate Howard) Debuts January 18th.

Madeline Sullivan, Molly Sullivan, Tess Sullivan (Emma Drake) Debuts Spring 2012.

Emma Samms (Holly Sutton) Temp. Returns January 31st.




1 comment:

  1. All of these are FALSE. Kelly Sullivan even confirmed to me that she is NOT leaving General Hospitalk!!!

    ReplyDelete